Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

Follow Me on Facebook & Let's Shop!

Anyone else have a busy weekend? Mine was go, go, go. Phew. I volunteered and hung out with some good friends at local Derby Day event. It was a cold and very windy day but we had fun anyways.

The event took place at a local stable/horse farm and it was beautiful!


Of course it wouldn't be a Derby event without a Derby hat! 


Today kicked off Teacher Appreciation Week. Some of my kiddos came in with some sweet treats for me. 

One kiddo gave me this huge elephant! How cute is it? It is also SO soft I just wanted to hug it all day. :)

I also got an Appalachian bucket that ended up full of little treats by the end of the day. 

Speaking of Teacher Appreciation, who's ready for a big Teachers Pay Teachers Sale?!!!! 


I am!!! Everything in my tpt store is 28% off when you use the code TAD13 at checkout.

I've also started a Facebook Page. I'm excited to use this as a way to communicate, interact and offer freebies and have giveaways with you all. I've got a Life Cycles Metamorphosis Sort/Freebie up right now, all you have to do is like Second Grade Style on Facebook.


Alright, I'm off to work on my wish list for tomorrow. Happy shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment